Spiritual Life Coaching for Greater Peace and Clarity
In this article, you will learn about the Spiritual Life Coaching for Greater Peace and Clarity. Spiritual Life Coaching is a blend of Life Coaching and Spiritual Way with an auxiliary touch of ancient insight and pastoral care.
It looks at life from the holistic point of view, meaning God cares about all things in life and desires to interact with us and have impact on our daily living like a fitness coach, financial advisor or career counselor, a Spiritual Life Coach can help bring spirituality into everyday life and help coach our spiritual development.
Through dialogue with a Spiritual Life Coach, we can help discern God’s voice and better recognize God’s love and wisdom in life’s daily events.
At the moment, let’s look at three simple things we can start doing today that take very little time, and that can instantly begin to bring us an enlarged feeling of peace and clarity
1. Set a Goal for Your Day
When you get up in the morning, you have to decide who you are going to be today.
Who do you want to be today?
Each morning, you can pin down your goal for the day to achieve. This will help bring focus to your feelings and movements throughout the day.
2. Engage in Positive Self-Talk
The next thing we can practice to bring more clarity and peace into our lives is to involve in positive self-talk. Mostly, it happens when we beat ourselves about something or not speaking kindly to ourselves.
So, we need to re-pattern the speaking style. Loving yourself is the main key to being loving and kindhearted to others, so it always begins with you. Speak kindly to yourself.
3. Practice Gratitude
The third most beautiful thing we can do every day to sense countless peace and clarity is to be grateful.
It is absolutely okay to be grateful for what you have, and still, have a wish to grow and have more!
A simple way to frequently practice gratitude is to pin down each night 3-5 things that you are grateful for that day.
Self -Assessment for Coaching Readiness
The following questions will help you assess your readiness for life coaching. If the answer is “yes”, life coaching may be God’s next timely step for you!
- I am ready to move forward in my life and know God’s freedom by addressing a particular area where I feel “stuck.”
- I am ready to change an undesirable habit or behavior to promote a healthy lifestyle and glorify God.
- I am ready to discover the balanced, authentic life God has designed for me.
- I am ready to move into a new season of life and engage God’s purposes going forward.
- I am ready to discover my mission, purpose, vision and God’s call upon my life.
- I am ready to move to a new level of effectiveness in my life, ministry, or business.
- I am ready to hear from God through the coaching process and act on His leadings.
- I am ready to invest time, resources, and energy into the coaching process.
- I am ready for spiritual and personal transformation in my life and ministry.
In this article, you learned about the Spiritual Life Coaching for Greater Peace and Clarity. Perhaps you are ready to bring greater peace and clarity into your lives.
Peyush Bhatia, a Life coach in Gurgaon, who is well-known professional in Spiritual Life Coaching.